- BCIT MEDIA SERVICES FZCO, Building A2, Dubai Digital Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter: PROVIDER) and the CUSTOMER.
- Only individuals over the age of 18 may use the services of the PROVIDER.
2. Subject matter of the contract, costs, terms of payment
- The PROVIDER offers its CUSTOMERS a paid service via the website https://shifter.mx
The Customer authorizes the Provider to open trading accounts for him and on his behalf at the selected trading platforms (Exchanges) for crypto currencies online via the above-mentioned Internet site in a binding and chargeable manner.
- A one-off set-up fee of the amount specified in the order form is charged for the application to set up the accounts in the name of the CLIENT with the trading platforms. After the first deposit has been received in the CLIENT’s account, an invoice for the set-up fee is issued and the invoice amount is automatically debited from the CLIENT’s account. The invoices can be viewed and downloaded in the administration interface.
- The PROVIDER is deemed to have fulfilled the contract in full as soon as the PROVIDER has setup the accounts in the name and on behalf of the Customer with the trading platforms, irrespective of whether these have already been verified or activated by the trading platforms. If the customer does not provide any documents required to open a trading account with a trading platform via upload, there is no reimbursement of the set-up fee. The CUSTOMER shall no longer have a right of revocation after fulfilment of the contract.
- A fee of 1.0% (one destination address, “shifter”) or 1.5% (“multiple destination addresses, “multi-shifter”) of the transfer amount, but at least USD 7, is charged per transfer. This fee is automatically deducted from the transfer amount and debited.
- If the CUSTOMER is in default of payment, we shall be entitled to assign the claim to third parties (e.g. to a debt collection agency).
3. Conditions of use and obligations
- Registration with the PROVIDER is required before using the Internet platform as a CUSTOMER.
- PROVIDER reserves the right to reject registration applications at its own discretion without any justification. To register, fill in the electronic registration form provided by the PROVIDER on the Internet platform and send it to the PROVIDER electronically. The data required for registration must be provided completely and truthfully. A personal user name and an initial password will be assigned to you when you register. By clicking on the “Register now for a fee and binding” button, the CUSTOMER declares that he wishes to conclude a contract for the fee-based services. The contractual relationship in this respect is established with the e-mail confirmation of the order by the PROVIDER.
- The CUSTOMER is aware and explicitly agrees and confirms by clicking on the corresponding option in the order form that his right of revocation shall expire upon complete fulfillment of the contract by the PROVIDER, even if the revocation period of 14 days has not yet expired. In this case, the set-up fee must be paid in full by the CUSTOMER.
- The CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the content of his registration and thus for the information he provides about himself. The CUSTOMER warrants that the data provided is true and correct. Any misrepresentation made intentionally or fraudulently may result in civil action. If the CUSTOMER’s personal details change, he/she is responsible for updating them. All changes can be made online in the password-protected administration area.
- The CUSTOMER is obliged, in his own interest, to inform the PROVIDER immediately of any misuse of his user account.
- When using the PROVIDER’s website, the CUSTOMER is prohibited from violating the rights of the PROVIDER or third parties, harassing third parties or otherwise violating applicable law or morality. In particular, the CUSTOMER undertakes to refrain from the following actions:
- Spreading statements with offensive, harassing, violent, glorifying violence, inflammatory, sexist, obscene, pornographic, racist, morally reprehensible or otherwise offensive or prohibited content;
- insult, harass, threaten, scare, defame, inconvenience other SUPPLIER’S CUSTOMERS, employees, or partners
- Spying on, disclosing or disseminating personal or confidential information of other CLIENTS, partners or employees of the PROVIDER or otherwise disregarding the privacy of other CLIENTS, employees or partners of the PROVIDER
- Disseminate false allegations about race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, origin, social status of other CLIENTS, employees, or partners of the PROVIDER
- Spying on, disclosing or disseminating confidential information of the PROVIDER or through the PROVIDER
- Disseminate false allegations about the PROVIDER;
- Pretend to be an employee of the PROVIDER or an affiliate or partner of the PROVIDER;
- Use any legally protected images, photographs, graphics, videos, musical pieces, sounds, texts, trademarks, titles, designations, software or other content and features without the consent of the copyright holder(s) or permission by law or regulation.
- Dissemination of statements with advertising, religious or political content
- Using prohibited or illegal content
- exploiting programming errors (so-called “bugs”);
- Taking measures that may result in excessive server load and/or massively affect the use of the PROVIDER’S software by other CUSTOMERS.
- Hacking or cracking and the promotion or encouragement of hacking or cracking
- the dissemination of counterfeit software and the promotion or encouragement of the dissemination of counterfeit software
- Upload files containing viruses, Trojans, worms, or corrupted data
- Using or distributing “Auto” software programs, “Macro” software programs, or other “cheat utility” software programs
- Modify the service or parts thereof
- Using software that enables “data mining” or otherwise intercepts or collects information related to the PROVIDER;
- Interfere with transmissions to and from the Service Servers and the Website Servers
- Penetration of service servers or website servers
- It is prohibited to use the Site and the Service through anonymous proxies (such as Tor) and other services or technologies that hide the User’s Internet address (IP).
- The PROVIDER draws attention to his domestic rights with regard to the use of his Internet offer and expressly reserves the right to immediately block the CUSTOMER’s user account if one of the obligations regulated in 5) or any other applicable law is violated during use.
- The PROVIDER points out his domestic rights with regard to the use of his Internet offer and expressly reserves the right to immediately block the CUSTOMER’s user account if one of the obligations regulated in 5) or any other applicable law is violated during use.
4. Duration of the contract, termination
- With the fulfilment of the commissioned service, the contract is fully fulfilled. A termination is not necessary.
5. Server availability
- The PROVIDER’s software is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week with an annual average availability of 99%. Excluded from this are downtimes due to maintenance and software updates as well as times during which the Service cannot be accessed via the Internet due to technical or other problems beyond the control of the PROVIDER (force majeure, fault of third parties, etc.). In order to be able to use the PROVIDER’s software to its full extent, the CUSTOMER must use the latest (browser) technologies or enable their use on his computer (e.g. activation of Java Script, cookies, pop-ups). If older or not generally used technologies are used, the CUSTOMER may not be able to use the services of the PROVIDER or only to a limited extent.
6. Copyright and trademark rights
- The PROVIDER is the sole legal owner in relation to the CUSTOMER of the reproduction, distribution, processing and all copyrights as well as the right of non-physical transfer and reproduction of the PROVIDER website as well as the individual contents contained therein. The use of all programs and the contents, materials, trademarks and trade names contained therein is permitted exclusively for the purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Risk instruction and danger warnings
- The trading of crypto currencies involves a high risk of loss for the invested capital up to a total loss. The CUSTOMER is therefore expressly advised to use only those financial means which he can afford to lose in whole or in part. The CUSTOMER must ensure that he is sufficiently familiar with the risks associated with trading crypto currencies. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice from an independent and knowledgeable person or institution before the CUSTOMER commences trading.
- Any personal successes in trading crypto currencies in the past do not in any case indicate success in the future.
- Even if crypto currencies in the past had high increases in value, this is no guarantee for a future value development.
- Investments in crypto currencies are highly risky and speculative. Price fluctuations of +/-50% and more per day are not uncommon. Only amounts of money should be invested in crypto currencies, which originate from free fortune and not for other purposes, like e.g. the living are needed. From an Investment in crypto currencies, which is financed with credits, is urgently advised against, since a total loss of the invested capital cannot be excluded.
- The price of the respective crypto currency is subject to the laws of the free market and depends on supply and demand. If the supply exceeds the demand falls the price, the demand is greater than the supply rises the price. Historical price developments are not an indicator for future price developments.
- If the CUSTOMER estimates the market development incorrectly, this can lead to high losses up to total loss of the invested capital. Investments in crypto currencies are highly speculative and only suitable for CUSTOMERS who can cope with a loss of the invested capital. It cannot be excluded that discovered errors in the respective crypto currency system (blockchain) can lead to the respective crypto currency becoming worthless because nobody wants to buy this crypto currency anymore. The acceptance of crypto currencies lies in the discretion and trust of the contractual partner. There is no legal claim which obliges to accept crypto currencies as means of payment or entitles to exchange them for real currencies. In addition, a possible ban on crypto currencies on the part of the state would mean that marketplaces would have to cease all or part of their operations and owners of crypto currencies would no longer be allowed to sell them.
- The current value of a crypto currency depends on the number of crypto currencies offered and in demand on the market. The value of a crypto currency can also depend in particular on whether and how many providers of goods or services accept crypto currencies as a means of payment. The value of a crypto currency is thus, like the value of securities, derivatives or other financial instruments on the financial markets, subject to price fluctuations. Unlike coinage, a crypto currency does not have a use value that is detached from the exchange value. The investment of money in crypto currencies is highly speculative for the reasons mentioned and connected with risks of loss up to the total loss of the capital invested in crypto currencies. Therefore crypto currencies are suitable only for CUSTOMERS, who can bear a loss of the assigned capital.
- The acceptance of crypto currencies as means of payment is neither guaranteed (unlike money) by a state central bank nor (unlike e-money) by a private issuer. In particular, the PROVIDER is not an issuer, publisher or manufacturer of crypto currencies or otherwise responsible for the “product” crypto currencies (Bitcoin, etc.).
The trading of crypto currencies is associated with further risks. For example, the price may change between the placement of a binding purchase or sale offer and the conclusion of a purchase agreement or between the conclusion and performance of a purchase agreement to the disadvantage of the CUSTOMER (or to the disadvantage of one of the parties to the purchase agreement). There is also a risk that the trading platform may also be partially or completely closed. There is no legal, deposit or investor protection in the event of the closure of a trading platform, e.g. through insolvency or through the prohibition of buying and selling and trading in crypto currencies. There is no central operator that the CUSTOMER can make use of here. It may also happen that, for example, a separate licence is required for trading in crypto currencies. This also represents a significant restriction on the use of crypto currencies.
- The CUSTOMER acknowledges that transactions are irreversible, irreversible, and that the use of crypto currencies is prohibited.
8. Cancellation Policy, Exclusion of the Right of Revocation
- Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without providing reasons.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. If the contract has already been completely fulfilled by the PROVIDER before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal also expires before the expiry of the withdrawal period of 14 days.If the contract has already been completely fulfilled by the PROVIDER before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal shall also expire before the expiry of the withdrawal period of 14 days.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform the PROVIDER
BCIT MEDIA SERVICES – FZCO
Building A2, Dubai Digital Park
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the attached sample revocation form (https://www.top10coins.pro/Muster-Widerrufsformular.pdf) for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges, immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
If you have expressly requested that the Services commence during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the Services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this Agreement in relation to the total services provided in the Agreement. If the service has already been provided in full by PROVIDER before expiry of the withdrawal period, the full invoice amount shall be due even despite withdrawal and before expiry of the withdrawal period of 14 days.
End of the cancellation policy
9. Applicable law, final provisions
- The law of Hong Kong shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory provisions of the country in which the CUSTOMER has his habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
- The contractual language shall be English (this copy of the translation).
- The CUSTOMER may download the current GTC as a PDF file free of charge at any time.
- The PROVIDER shall not automatically save the text of the contract within the framework of the conclusion of the contract. The CUSTOMER is therefore obliged to save the contract text valid at the time of conclusion of the contract and accessible on the PROVIDER’s website on his hard disk or to archive it in any other way.
We take the protection of your privacy and data security very seriously.
The data stored by you on our service will be secured in accordance with the latest security standards and stored against unauthorized access by third parties. This data will not be shared under any circumstances unless we are required to do so by law or governmental order or you have given us your express consent to do so.
We would also like to explain to you which data we collect, for what purpose we use it and how we protect your data.
1. General information on data protection and purpose of storage
What data is collected?
Registration and ordering: If you register via the PROVIDER’s website, we collect the data required for the execution of the contractual relationship, including the data required for billing, from you, in particular your name, your address and your e-mail address (“contact data”) as well as your order and account data (“order data”).
Connection information: Within the framework of the use of the Internet offer of the PROVIDER, the usage data arising within the framework of the Internet connections, such as the static or dynamic IP address, are collected. We use the resulting data within the scope of the legal specifications only to prevent misuse and disturbances as well as to optimize our offer.
To whom will my data be passed on?
All personal data transmitted to the PROVIDER will not be passed on without your separate consent and will not be made accessible to third parties unless this is required by law or official order.
2. information on data security
How secure is the data transmission to the PROVIDER?
All data that you make available to the PROVIDER is encrypted and transmitted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure. SSL is a proven and worldwide used encryption system, with the help of which your browser automatically encrypts your data before sending it to us.
How secure is my data on the PROVIDER database?
We use high security standards for our database and our Internet servers to ensure effective protection against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and deletion of your data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s computer during a visit to a website. The PROVIDER uses session cookies and cross session cookies for this purpose.
a) Session cookies will be deleted when the browser is closed.
b) Cross-session cookies enable user-friendly, effective and secure use of our Internet services. Thanks to these files, it is possible, for example, for user-specific settings to be saved across sessions. The sole purpose is therefore to adapt our offer to your customer wishes in the best possible way and to make the use of the PROVIDER page as convenient as possible for you.
You can obtain information about the data stored by us at any time. You have the right to correct, delete and block incorrect data. However, the deletion of data may be contrary to contractual and/or legal requirements, in particular for the performance of delivery and billing. If you have any questions about our data protection principles, please contact us at:
BCIT MEDIA SERVICES – FZCO
Building A2, Dubai Digital Park
Dubai Silicon Oasis
United Arab Emirates